Today I'm chatting with Alexandra Evjen (aka Alex) from AVE Styles for Interview #6 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger interview series. Take a listen as we chat about her journey, how her blog pivoted and what she makes sure not to miss doing every week in her business!
* Welcome to the 121st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I'm back with Interview #6 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series with Alexandra Evjen ("Alex") of AVE Styles.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Alex’s journey
* How Pinterest worked for her
* Posting schedule now & then
* beginning of Alex’s blog
* Pivot moments
* Investing in her business
* Outsourcing moments
* staying organized
* Metrics that mean something
* How Alex makes money
* What is success?
* tricks or hacks
* Finding a tribe
* tasks not to miss
* favorite tasks/least favorite tasks
* brainstorming new content
* office hours
* criticism in the blogging world
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
FIND ALEX ONLINE
Blog - avestyles.com
Instagram - @avestyles
Facebook - avestylesllc
Pinterest - alexandraevjen
Twitter - @AVEStyles
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!