Today I'm back with another interview in my Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series. Take a listen as I chat with Camille Whiting from Friday We're in Love.
* Welcome to the 117th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! This episode is sponsored by SaneBox. Today I'm back with Interview #4 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series with Camille Whiting of Friday We're in Love.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* about Camille
* blogging schedule
* progression of her blog
* first hurdles as a blogger
* setting up for success
* favorite tools
* challenges now
* defining success
* tricks/hacks that have made a difference
* finding a tribe
* favorite social media platform
* monetizing her blog
* brainstorming new content/ideas
* strategies that didn’t work
* criticism in the blogging world
* future of blogging/social media
* where Camille sees herself in 1-3 years
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
FIND CAMILLE ONLINE
Blog - fridaywereinlove.com
Instagram - @fridaywereinlove
Facebook - fridaywereinlove
Pinterest - camillecam
Twitter - @camillewhiting
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!