Today's episode is all about finding your why. I go through my own journey as a blogger and share tips on how YOU can find your why and WHY it's important!!
* Welcome to the 98th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's episode is all about my start into blogging and the importance of finding your why & tips on how to find it!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Exciting things on the horizon relating to Google Search Console & Analytics
* Comment systems
* Getting your readers to engage
* My blogging journey
* Value in investing in a coach
* Power in finding your why
* What makes you tick?
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Buy your Lifetime Access to the Profitable Blogging Summit and be able to watch my Session on repeat!!
* Lauren McBride Blog
* Lynzy & Co. (formerly known as Sparkling Footsteps...I will always know you as this...lol)
* Julia from @heelsonthego
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!