Take a listen to this episode for tips on how to go into your archives and choose which content to revamp and how exactly to update that content. The goal is to get fresh eyes on it, make it user friendly, add some SEO and more!
* Welcome to the 97th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's episode is about how to go into your archives and update your old posts.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Revamping your archived content
* What piece of content should you start with
* Go to Google Analytics
* Keyword Research
* Write an intro paragraph
* Create an updated pinnable graphic
* Check all links
* Make it readable
* Add relevant content
* Alt Text for your Graphics
* Resend through your social channels
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Shout-out to Rhonda from CaptainMom.net
* Install Google Analytics & Search Console!!
* Blog Post Example: Gift Guide for College Students
* Keyword Planner * YOAST SEO (has a new Keyword Tool)
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!