In this episode, I interview Dana Malstaff of Boss Mom. Dana shares her Boss Girl journey and provides incredible insight into running a successful business and how she got her start. Plus she's got a great sense of humor.
* Welcome to the 92nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I'm interviewing Dana Malstaff of Boss Mom.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Who is Dana?
* Realizing her start moment
* Dana's obstacles
* It's all about mindset
* Getting what she wants
* Movement Manifesto
* Saying No
* Breaking up goals into 3 categories
* Setting priorties
* Passing on good information
* Getting over fear
* Rolling with what is thrown at you
* Helping other women doing what they love
* Risk it to get the biscuit
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
*Dana's Book - Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro
* Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
* Dana's free training on Trello
* Pat Flynn
* Fired Up Movie
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
FIND DANA ONLINE
Website - boss-mom.com
Instagram - @danamalstaff
Facebook - BosssMomDana
Pinterest - danamalstaff
Twitter - @danamalstaff
Book - Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!