So now that you've figured out who your ideal reader is, how are you supposed to move forward? This episode is all about how to write for your ideal readers (aka your Blue Person).
* Welcome to the 90th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today is all about figuring out what to do next once you figure out who your ideal reader is.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Mind Mapping or Brainstorming
* Who is your blue person?
* Organizing your thoughts
* Brain dump
* Getting focused
* Posting consistently
* Setting a schedule
* Backlinking - forward linking
* Figure out your Blue Person
* Challenge for you
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Shout-out to Bethany Stephens from The Little Magpie
* Jaelan from Making Mrs. M - her a-ha moment and how she's moving forward with her blog (BGC Episode 88)
* BGC Episode 32
* Happy Planner
* Erin Condren
* BC Content Replay
* Shout out to Kara from Create.Restore for finding her Blue Person!
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!