Have you ever found yourself in a situation that meant you needed to take a blogging break? Do you feel a blogging break may be in the distant future for you? Have you been on a blogging break? Take a listen to this episode as I share tips on creating a plan before you go on hiatus and how to best jump back in to the mix.
* Welcome to the 82nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's episode discusses the steps you need to take in order to take a step back from your blog and what you need to get back into the swing of things.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Taking a blogging break
* Do your readers need to know the "why" behind your absence?
* Finding Guests Posts or Guest Bloggers
* Purchase Content
* Hire a Virtual Assistant (VA)
* Hire an Intern
* Create a plan before you take a break
* Coming back from your break
* What's your new plan after a break
**Links below may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Work with me!
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!