It's time to get your ducks in a row and set a plan for you to move your brand and business forward. Take a listen to the latest Boss Girl Creative podcast episode.
* Welcome to the 79th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Take a listen as I chat about moving your brand forward.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Building your brand
* What are you going to do in 2017
* What worked in 2016
* What didn't work in 2016
* Look at your Top 10 Posts
* Who is your #myblueperson?
* Get super awesome at 3-5 things
* Work with a coach (preferably me!)
* Invest in yourself
* Nurturing relationships
* Be consistent with what you are creating
* Last day (12/14/16) to enter the Gratitude Contest! Enter here: http://bit.ly/bgcgratitude2016
* BGC Episode 002 - Building Your Brand
* BGC Episode 032 - Who Is Your Ideal Customer? #MYBLUEPERSON
* BGC Episode 001 - Invest in Yourself
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!