In this episode, I chat with Lauren McBride of LaurenMcBrideBlog.com about her Instagram Journey. We talk Instagram strategy and tips that have helped her grow her account to what it is today.
* Welcome to the 78th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, Lauren and I chat about her IG journey.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Lauren's Instagram Journey
* Instagram's Algorithm
* Trying to get more engagement all together
* In short: you've got to engage with people
* Using hashtags
* Follow people who inspire you
* Don't focus on the numbers
* Figure out who you are on IG
* Be consistent with your IG content
* Be real
* Posting schedule
* Favorite Photo Editing Apps
* IG Stories
* IG Live
* Monetizing IG (don't forget to disclose!!)
* Mass Planner
* Click here to see the VSCO Search on Pinterest
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
FIND LAUREN ONLINE
Blog - laurenmcbrideblog.com
Instagram - @laurmcbrideblog
Facebook - LaurenMcBrideBlog
Pinterest - laurmcbrideblog
Twitter - @laurmcbrideblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!