Struggle with staying on top of your to-do list? Always feel like time escapes you? Wish you had more hours in the day? Take a listen to learn some time management strategies.
* Welcome to the 69th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I'm chatting time management strategy and tips to improve your time management skills.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* *Where do you spend your time?
* Prioritizing your time & work
* Set a game plan
* Ringfencing your creative time
* Find your own sounding board
* Squirrel Moments
* Setting up your Inbox
* Set up your Buckets
* Working towards your goals and dreams
**Affiliate links used below. Purchasing through them help support this podcast.**
Time Management for Creative People by Mark McGuinness
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
The 4 - Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
Bullet Journaling System
The Desire Map - Weekly Planner (Signature) by Danielle Laporte
The Happy Planner
Getting Things Done by David Allen
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!