Boss Girls, it's time to start truly rocking out your sponsored content and collaborations. Take a listen as I share one of my recent collaborations and where you can find sponsored content/collaborations.
* Welcome to the 66th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I'm giving my advice on how to rock a sponsored collaboration or ambassadorship + where to find sponsored content.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Megaphone Summit
* My thoughts on my Ambassadorship with Thermaluxe by Remington
* Stand out from the crowd
* What makes an amazing Ambassadorship
* What makes an amazing sponsored collaboration
* Recapping your collaboration for the brand
* Follow up communication to the brand
* Where to find sponsored posts
The Women Bloggers, LLC
Join the Talent Book for The Women Bloggers
Thermaluxe by Remington
Kendal King Group
Massive Sway (The Sits Girls)
Mom It Forward
Weave Made Media
Activate by Bloglovin'
BGC Episode 027: How to Pitch Brands
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!