The 2nd half of the year is the busiest time for bloggers. This is the perfect time of year to really work on your SEO strategy. Take a listen!
* Welcome to the 65th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I'm breaking down SEO and teaching you how to create your own SEO Strategy.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Search Engine Optimization - What is it?
* Not just backlinks on your site
* Having a social media strategy
* Content is king
* What are you solving?
* Keyword research
* How often should you be publishing new content?
* Short-tail keywords
* Long-tail keywords
* Utilize Google Search & Pinterest Search
* Make sure that all of your keywords make sense
* Blogging & SEO
* Optimize your images
* Round-up style posts
* Facebook groups for Round-up style posts
* Commenting on blogs
* Using Google Analytics & Google Search Console
* What to look for within Google Search Console
* Google Ad Words - Keyword Planner Tool
BGC Crew Members
Email me for link party services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Search Console
Google Ad Words - Keyword Planner
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!