Google+ is one of the most under-utilized platforms out of all of the social platforms. It's like the red-headed step-child no one is quite sure what to do with. Today, I'm chatting about why you should be utilizing the Google+ Platform. Take a listen!
* Welcome to the 60th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I'm chatting why you should be utilizing Google+ and my tips/tricks to use the platform.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Use Google+
* Have a pinnable image
* Where did Hangouts go?
* Communities vs Collections
* How much time should you spend on G+?
* How to support others on G+?
* Do hashtags work on G+?
* Using keywords in your G+ posts
* When should you post on G+?
* Google Hangouts
* Bold your text on G+ = Put asterisks ( * ) around the words.
* Italicize your text on G+ = Put underscores ( _ ) around the words.
* Strike through your text on G+ = Put dashes ( - ) around the words
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!