THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LEND & GATHER CONFERENCE
* Welcome to the 52nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I'm interviewing Rhoda Brimberry, co-founder of Loot Vintage Rentals which is a vintage rental business in Austin, TX.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Meet Rhoda
* Loot Vintage Rentals
* Learning to maintain the balance with work and family
* Sometimes it's okay to say no...when it doesn't fit your brand; so you can have more energy for those yeses
* Putting systems in place to not overstretch yourself and brand
* Finding companies/brands in your niche to find inspiration through
* Being a boss when you don't think you are naturally a boss
* "Panic is an awesome motivator."
* What the heck IS balance??
* Be forgiving of yourself
* Being able to look back and see the journey
* Do the best you can with what you have
* Do the things that no one else can do and pass off the little things
* Recognize that you aren't going to be good at everything
Found Vintage Rentals
Delores Crum (Premier Events)
Cindy Lo (Red Velvet Events)
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
FIND RHODA ONLINE
Website - Loot Vintage Rentals
Twitter - @lootvintage
Facebook - Loot Vintage Rentals
Instagram - @lootvintage
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!