Do you get to a point where you aren't feeling things anymore? Do you get in a creative funk? This episode is for you! We all get there. It's what we do about the "there" to get us back out of it.
* Welcome to the 39th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today's episode, Jennifer and I chat about the different ways we unplug and recharge to help us get our creative juices flowing again.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Struggling with a lack of creativity
* How to bring the creative spark back
* Editorial calendars
* Stop "adulting"
* Our examples of unplugging FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog - Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram - @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz - Homespun Happiness
Facebook - facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter - twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook - facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram - instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/ HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe
! WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST Click here to subscribe via iTunes Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter Click here to subscribe via Stitcher FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group