Meet Alexis Giostra. AKA Miss Trenchcoat. Take a listen as I interview Alexis and learn more about her rockstar journey via her productivity lifestyle blog (StrangeCharmed.com) that is filled with tips, tricks and strategies to help women make the most of their quirky lives.
* Welcome to the 38th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today's episode, I'm interviewing Alexis Giostra of StrangeCharmed.com (aka Miss Trenchcoat)
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Start Moment
* Mailbox Money
* Saying No to Opportunities
* Being Open to Possibilities
* Easiest part of the journey/Hardest part
* Creating Passive Streams of Income
* How to Stay Organized
* Wrangling Email FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk FIND ALEXIZ ONLINE
Blog - Strange & Charmed
YouTube - Misstrenchcoat
Shop - The Charmed Shop Free Online Business Webinar
Instagram - @MissTrenchcoat
Twitter - @MissTrenchcoat
SnapChat - @MissTrenchcoat HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!