In the latest Boss Girl Creative podcast episode, Kirsten and I chat about the various do's and don'ts of building a successful email list. Email lists are something that can't ever be taken away. There's not an algorithm that can change. It's important for you to invest time and effort into your list. Treat your list like VIPs!
* Welcome to the 37th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today's episode, Kirsten and I talk about the different do's and don'ts of your email list. What focus do you take upon your email list?
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Think about your "Why" when sending emails
* Think about your overall why...your email and business need to align
* Making Freebies (Opt-in Bonus)
* Offering value to your list
* Giveaways are NOT a good way to grow your list (especially group giveaways) unless they are super targeted giveaways
* What are Drip Campaigns/Auto-Responders
* Trying out the different email list platforms
* Placements of your subscribe button/link/banner/form
* The onboarding process aka the backend...the customizations
* Make the sign-up process memorable and tell them what to expect in your welcome email
* Treat your list like VIPs
* Welcome Mats and Welcome Gates RESOURCES Links below may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.
Kirsten's Free Email Program MailChimp Mad Mimi ConvertKit AWeber SumoMe LeadPages Optin Feature Box
(Plug Matter) SHOUT-OUTS
Amy Schmittauer from Savvy Sexy Social
Paul Jarvis and Jason Zook from Invisible Office Hours Ed Cyzewski
Angela England from The Renaissance Woman Anne Samoilov
Darren Rowse from ProBlogger
Jadah Sellner and Jen Hansard Simple Green Smoothies Amy Porterfield FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk FIND KIRSTEN ONLINE
Blog - Create If Writing
Facebook Group - Create If Writing
Twitter - @kikimojo
Free Email Course - Free Email Course.com HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!