In today's episode, I'm interviewing Creative Entrepreneur and Author, Hope Alcocer.
* Welcome to the 33rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today's episode, I'm interviewing Creative Entrepreneur and Author, Hope Alcocer.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Have you seen the BGC Intensive
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Overcoming stress and anxiety
* Being multi-passionate
* Handling burnout
* Daddy-daughter moments
* Finding balance through being chill
* Turning on your phone on silent
* Practicing affirmations
* Staying organized with a planner
* Living your life in a balanced way
* T-Swifting RESOURCES MENTIONED ThinkUp
(Positive Affirmations app for ios) Kate Spade Planner Asana Louise Hay
(Positive Affirmations) SHOUT-OUTS Emily Giffin Natalie McNeil FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk FIND HOPE ONLINE
Website - The Life of Hope
Facebook - @hopealcocer
Twitter - @hopealcocer
Instagram - @hopealcocer
Book - Where Hope Lies HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!