* Welcome to the 23rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today's episode, Jennifer and I answer Quita's (Audacious Biz) call-in question relating to content creation & then we segue into online privacy and more.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Have you seen the BGC Intensive??
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Starting a Blog
* Finding your Voice
* Just start
* Tell the why behind your business
* Answer your customer's #1 question
* You are your brand
* Online Privacy
* Grabbing ALL of your social media names
* Consistency in blogging
* Creating an editorial calendar
"You just need to start [a blog]. I don't necessarily think you need to have a whole lot of content in the back burner to get started blogging. I think the biggest thing you need to do is just start blogging." Taylor Bradford
"We didn't have anything when we started. It was a wing and prayer when we got started. And I think sometimes that's the best way to learn." Jennifer Salter
"You don't really find your voice [in your blog]...you're not going to be able to pinpoint that [your voice] until you get started and start developing your audience." Jennifer Salter
"Get yourself into like-minded Facebook groups and start interacting with people that might be in your business niche. Or maybe it's solopreneurs or creative entrepreneurs, some kind of Facebook group where you can literally if they have a weekly thread or a daily thread where you can throw your brand new content out there. Then you can start getting some eyes on that and start building kind of your self-confidence behind your content." Taylor Bradford
"Every blogger starts at zero. Every single one of us." Taylor Bradford
"Start with your customer's number one question. That should be your first blog post." Taylor Bradford
"People need to know the why behind your business." Jennifer Salter
"It's important to put your face out there....you are your brand, regardless of what direction you take it. You are you and you are your brand. You have to put your face on that." Jennifer Salter
"Consistency is so the key. And that is something that you need to sit down and have a discussion with yourself and say this is how often I'm going to post and these are the days I'm going to post. And you need to stick to that schedule because your readers will come to know what that schedule is." Taylor Bradford
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
You got off easy on this one!
WOW...we were so into talking about this topic that there were no shout-outs outside of Quita!! Big shout-out to her for calling in her question!!
Go visit Quita online:
Website: Audacious Biz
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog - Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram - @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz - Homespun Happiness
Facebook - facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter - twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook - facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram - instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!