* Welcome to the 21st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today's episode, Jennifer and I chat where you can share your content online to get it into the eyes of more potential readers.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Have you seen the BGC Intensive??
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Social Media Platforms (Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, Facebook)
* Floating Share Widgets/Plugins
* Tagging people & brands on social media
* Emailing people you write about in posts
* Twitter Cards
* Foodgawker, Yummly, Tastespotting, Craftgawker, Stylegawker
"Twitter: when you are writing new content, I recommend you push out your post at least 3 times, the day it goes live." Taylor Bradford
"Don't forget about your archived content that you've worked so hard to create." Taylor Bradford
"Make sure it's a repin off of an exisiting pin because you will have more traction off repinning than creating a brand new pin." Taylor Bradford
"Sometimes people use it (click to tweet) with a little bit of humor, like "oh that was tweetable, here click here." Get people to engage with your post, those are fun." Taylor Bradford
"When I do a book review, I will always go and find the author's twitter handle and their facebook page. And when I'm writing the tweet or writing the facebook post share, I'm making sure to tag them because when it pops up in their radar, it's basically free advertisement for them. All they have to do is click the retweet button and they send it out to their community." Taylor Bradford
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
YOAST SEO Plugin
Patti Tucker, Oh Mrs. Tucker
Create and Crave Link Party, #CreateandCrave
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog - Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram - @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz - Homespun Happiness
Facebook - facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter - twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook - facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram - instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!