* Welcome to the 20th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I'm flying solo and chatting more about email lists and opt-ins
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Have you seen the BGC Intensive??
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Email lists
* Sign-up to receive my opt-in and receive my favorite online biz tools
* Popular posts and PDFS
* Drip campaigns
* Stock Photos
* Audio/Video opt-ins
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
"What is an opt-in? An opt-in is a freebie. Something you give people to sign up for your email list." Taylor Bradford
"It's important to have an opt-in so that you can get people interested in the content that you are creating every day or every other day or however often you are creating your content for your website or your blog." Taylor Bradford
"You want to be able to provide something else that's unique to who you are and what you are creating on your website or your blog. And provide that specifically to the people that want to sign up to get your stuff in their inbox." Taylor Bradford
"Here's the thing: a brand new subscriber probably hasn't read your content from a year ago. And what better way to purpose what you've already written in the past by putting it into a PDF." Taylor Bradford
"Allowing people to kind of have a little bit more behind-the-scenes access to you, so that they can get to know who you are and become an avid reader of whatever you create." Taylor Bradford
"If you create a drip campaign and they want it all at once, add something extra to kind of boost that." Community member, Quita from Audacious Biz
"If you are wanting to grow your community through your email list, I would do more than just your RSS automatic feed to their [your subscribers] email." Taylor Bradford
"How in the world do we engage people to just want to sign up for your email newsletter? First of all, the opt-in. That's one. SEcond of all, getting people to answer questions." Taylor Bradford
"Always add a call-to-action at the end of your emails." Taylor Bradford
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
Krystal from Bloggers Get Social
Texas Women Bloggers
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!