Interested in becoming a successful blogger? This episode is for you. Hit play to listen through these 9 tips. It's time to start separating yourself from the pack and figuring out what's going to make you stand out!
* Welcome to the 132nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I'm sharing tips on how you can become a successful blogger.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
**THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY GUSTO. RECEIVE 3 MONTHS FREE AFTER YOU RUN YOUR FIRST PAYROLL!! HEAD TO GUSTO.COM/BOSSGIRL**
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Be like Apple
* Invest in Yourself
* Be Niche
* Create Products
* Stop with all of the sponsored content
* Networking outside of your niche
* Stop talking about yourself
* Be Persistent
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Shout-out to Matt from NomadicMatt.com
* Books to read:
Influence, by Robert B. Cialdini
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey
What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, by Marshall Goldsmith
The Psychology of Persuasion, by Kevin Hogan
Start With Why, by Simon Sinek
Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman
Ask, by Ryan Levesque
On Writing, by Stephen King
How To Be a Travel Writer (Lonely Planet), by Don George
The Obstacle is the Way, by Ryan Holiday
The 4-Hour Workweek, by Tim Ferriss
Choose Yourself, by James Altucher
Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy, by Sheryl Sandberg
* Shout-out to ProBlogger (aka Darren Rowse)
* Shout-out to Brittany Bailey (Pretty Handy Girl)
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 71 - BUSTING THROUGH OVERWHELM
EPISODE 101 - CONVERTING VISITORS TO READERS
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!