In the latest Boss Girl Creative podcast episode, Kirsten and I chat about the various do's and don'ts of building a successful email list. Email lists are something that can't ever be taken away. There's not an algorithm that can change. It's important for you to invest time and effort into your list. Treat your list like VIPs!
Are you a blogger? Tell me if you nod your head in agreement to the following: You might be a blogger if the first thing you do each morning, after grabbing a cup of coffee, is check your social media? Or you might be a blogger if you search 5 different stores looking for one product specific to a blogging campaign. Did you nod yes? Take a listen to the latest episode of the podcast to hear what we have to say to you might be a blogger if PLUS a few of our blogging pet peeves.
Running a business online can be challenging, especially as a one-woman show. We can be expected to be rockstars at everything but that's just not possible all of the time. It's important to have a strong circle of influence made up of people that are rockstars at the things that might be your weaknesses.
If you've been curious on how to monetize your blog or your website, then you've come to the right episode. Jennifer and I discuss the different ways to monetize your blog through sponsored content, affiliate income and ad networks.
* Welcome to the 34th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today's episode, Jennifer and I discuss how to monetize your brand.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA